Ranked Leaderboard
Leaderboard displays the score ranking of players who participate in the ranked match. The leaderboard is refreshed once a day, and every week top players that rank high on the board will be rewarded with corresponding Rank Chest
Rank
Reward
1-3
UR Chest (30% Chance to get 1-star premium skin, 30% chance Platinum, 40% chance 5,000 BVT)
4-10
SSR Chest (30% Chance to get premium skin, 30% chance Gold, 40% chance 3,000 BVT)
11-50
SR Chest (30% Chance to get Silver, 30% chance 3 medal pieces, 40% chance 1,500 BVT)
51-100
R Chest
(30% Chance to get Bronze, 30% chance 2 medal pieces, 40% chance 800 BVT)
101-300
N Chest (40% Chance to get 2 medal pieces and 60% chance 300 BVT)
300-500
BVG and gaming items
Copy link